Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Green Tea/Cocoa Nib Simple Syrup
- 2 oz New Riff Spirit
- 2 dashes of bitters
- Shake, strain into glass, and garnish.
Green Tea/Cocoa Nib Simple Syrup
- Steep a small amount of cocoa nibs in hot water with your favorite green tea
- After you’re done steeping, strain the liquid and weigh it (grams are suggested).
- While still hot, whisk in an equal weight of granulated sugar until fully dissolved.
- Let cool, put in container and refrigerate.